Monday 9 June 2008

Kickball Jesus is Nigh and he sends this message

KICKBALLL JESUS PRESENTS: HIS FIRST PSYCHOGEOGRAPHIC PROJECT IN ENGLAND!!! JOY TO THE WORLD!

INSPIRED BY ONE OF THE FEW PSYCHOGEOGRAPHERS EVER TO HAVE AN AGENT!
AND THE only Postmodern Psychogeographer who won't return my calls, write me back, or give KICKBALL JESUS THE FUCKING TIME OF DAY FUCK DUDE...Christian Nold, Christina Ray and even Tom Hodgkinson (who returns nobody's calls?!) return my correspondence...WHO ARE YOU WILL SELF AND WHY AREN"T YOU AT TRIP? GOD'S GIFT TO FUCKING PSYCHOGEOGRAPHY?

IF ONLY I COULD FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS....

OH WAIT...I CAN!!! WE ALL CAN!!! KICKBALL JESUS IS WALKING THE WHOLE WAY FROM THE MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT INTO MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE...

YES it's a stolen IDEA blah blah blah SUNDAY June 15th KJ arrives @ 8:55am GMT on US AIRWAYS (I think they're about to go BANKRUPT, Umm Like the REST of our GODFORSAKEN COUNTRY...GODBLESS!)

Leaving the airport, Donning my IMMORTAL DIRTY ASS SHEET (NO I'm not wearing it on the plane..I'm Radical but not Fucking Retarded in this FASCIST NEW WORLD ORDER, I'd ACTUALLY LIKE to get to ENGLAND.....BEFORE They put the Handcuffs on me Duh!)
HOLY PROCESSION INTO TOWN. WITHOUT MAPS. IF THE SUN IS OUT SEE YOU ALL BY NOON. If it's Cloudy I'm FUCKED, I may very well end up VERY VERY FAR away and calling you Bitches from Scotland or Wales.

I will probably be easy to find en route if you'd like to JOIN IN. And yes I will knock on everyone's door along the way to ask for directions to Manchester City Centre and to see if they have any tea or scotch for the SECOND COMING OF PSYCHOGEOGRAPHY!

TRIP 2008 GROUND ZERO. MANCHESTER INTRNTL 8:55am June 15th...Give me a FEW MINUTES FOR CUSTOMS for the DOGS to sniff my KICKBALL!!! And wonder why they FEEL STRANGELY "PSYCHEDELIC" WHEN THEY SNIFF UP MY ASS! (Shouldn't Have LICKED SO HARD BITCHES!)

I WANT TO MEET and BREAK BREAD with the ENTIRE CITY OF MANCHESTER....AMEN!
AMERICAN KICKBALL RUMBLE. WHITWORTH PARK, 3PM SATURDAY JUNE 21st...PSYCHOGEOGRAPHY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN...

~Kickball Jesus

4 comments:

Kickball Jesus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kickball Jesus said...

FLIGHT 734 arriving 8:55am Sun. Jun 15th from GODDAMN FILTHADELPHIA, PA, USA BABY!
Anyone who arrives with Fish and Chips and a bottle of Absinthe is GRANTED ETERNAL SALVATION INSTANTLY!!!
~Kickball Jesus

morag said...

are you reduced to deleting your own comments now honey?

Kickball Jesus said...

It was spelling mistake...I think proper spelling is important for False Psychogeographical Prophets Everywhere if they wish to maintain their integrity!